Wednesday 4 January 2017

Davina McCall, 49, shows her toned abs in two-piece bikini..

She's a fitness enthusiast with a range of workout merchandise. And Davina McCall proved to be her own best advert as she slipped into a skimpy multicoloured bikini for a sizzling snapshot. Taking to Instagram on Friday, the 49-year-old presenter insisted you're 'never too old for a bikini' as she showed off her phenomenal physique. Flaunting her impeccably toned abs, the mother-of-three looked far younger than her years as she beamed for the camera. Clad in a skimpy two-piece, the garment highlighted her incredible figure as she revealed that working out had 'changed her life'. Encouraging her fans to follow her lead, she captioned the shot: ' In my "casually leaning against a pillar" pose . I'm posting all these pics of myself scantily dressed because I want to show you that working out works. She continued: 'Contrary to popular belief I don't work out with @edthept every day... on other days I'll train at home.. to myself..
.


it's about balance. Yes, I want you to buy my DVD .... because it will change your life... working out has changed mine....

Davina finished the post with some inspirational hashtags, writing: '#never2old4abikini #30dayfatburn #never thought id be posting pics of myself in a bikini and feel proud !!!'

Read Full Article: