Friday 13 January 2017

Madonna's lovers are three decades younger than herself..

As a rich, famous white woman, Madonna is hardly the type of person most would describe as 'oppressed', but the 58-year-old superstar admits she has always felt that way. Because she's never lived a 'conventional' life, she said, people have always been trying to tear her down — but, of course, that only makes her fight harder. This month, the singer covers the latest issue of Harper's Bazaar, in which she talks about her out-of-the-ordinary lifestyle, touring the globe and dating much-younger men. I've always felt oppressed,' she told the magazine. 'I know a lot of people would go, "Oh, that's ridiculous for you to say that. You're a successful white, wealthy pop star," but I've had the s*** kicked out of me for my entire career, and a large part of that is because I'm female and also because I refuse to live a conventional life. I've created a very unconventional family. I have lovers who are three decades younger than me..
.

 

This makes people very uncomfortable. I feel like everything I do makes people feel really uncomfortable,' she said. Most recently, those 'lovers' included 25-year-old model Aboubakar Soumahoro. In 2014, she dated now-29-year-old back-up dancer Timor Steffens, and she famously dated Brazilian model Jesus Luz, who was 29 years her junior, from 2008 to 2010..
 
Read Full Article: