Wednesday 1 February 2017

Stunning Elle Macpherson doesn't diet or go to the gym..

She made her name back in the 1980s when her cover girl appearances for the Sports Illustrated Swimsuit Issue earned her nickname 'The Body'. And at 52-years-old, Elle Macpherson is looking as impossibly stunning as ever. Posing for the March issue of Your Fitness magazine, the gorgeous Australian shows off her incredible figure in a plunging sequinned crop top. The 52-year-old star resembles a woman less than half her age as she poses in the top and white bikini bottoms teamed with layers of bracelets and a gold pendant. And despite the star's enviable appearance, she insists she doesn't do extreme diets; isn't obsessed by the scales and prefers to stick to a few simple rules to stay in shape. At 52, I now know that a healthy mind and body is a balance of nutrition, exercise, intuition, experience and love, I really believe that,' she tells the magazine. I’m less concerned about the number on the scales or what dress size I wear..
.


now compared to when I was younger.,' she adds. Today I believe beauty comes from the inside and I've definitely become more mindful in that sense – meditation has become a huge part of my day-to-day life.


And like many women, Elle prefers to stay away from the gym, opting instead to exercise outdoors for an hour each day. [It's] ideal if I'm in a different country as I can explore the area while being active,' she tells the publication.

If I'm at home I love to walk the dog, run on the beach, go swimming, hike with the kids or cycle around the neighbourhood. The best piece of advice I've been given is: “Your inner strength will come from balance, trust, intuition, experience and love.

Read Full Article: