Monday 27 February 2017

Linda Lusardi warned daughter Lucy against fame...

She dazzled her mentor Tom Jones when she auditioned for The Voice. But Linda Lusardi has revealed she warned her daughter Lucy Kane against following her steps into a showbiz career. The former glamour model, 58, opened up about their relationship as the duo appeared on Loose Women, admitting that the 20-year-old The Voice contestant saw her racy shots aged just 7. Speaking on the talk show, Linda revealed: ‘I tried to deter her from a showbiz career. It’s famine or feast. A precarious business’.And Lucy admitted that she didn’t want to do talent shows but she said of The Voice: ‘With The Voice its just about those 90 seconds on stage, it’s not about anything else.’Lucy has been writing songs with Steve Anderson  who has written for Michael Jackson. And The Voice contestant revealed the music veteran approves of the talent show. He said it would be a good platform for me. I said I’d never do it but then I thought I’d give it a go..
.


And suddenly I’m in the finals.’Speaking about her talent, mum Linda said: ‘She doesn’t get her singing voice from me.' Adding: ‘I was a page 3 girl 10 years before Lucy was born.


I feel like I’m talking about a different person when I speak about those days of my life. And Lucy admitted she would get 'a lot of MILF comments' having Linda as her mum.

 
Read Full Article: