Friday 3 November 2017

Charlotte McKinney in teal thigh-split gown at Halloween party..

She recently revealed she maintains her enviably lithe physique by exercising nearly every day. But Charlotte McKinney flashed a little too much of her gym-honed figure on Friday night while attending the Casamigos Halloween Party hosted by George Clooney, Rande Gerber and Mike Meldman. The Baywatch star, 24, gave onlookers an eyeful of her white underwear as she posed for the cameras in her perilously cut thigh-split teal gown. Charlotte took centre-stage with her outfit regardless of the flash, flaunting her ample assets with the tantalizingly plunging neckline. She added height to her already statuesque frame with a decadent pair of golden caged platform sandals. Getting into the costume spirit, she rocked a pale blonde layered wig and posed for the cameras with a cigarette prop. Charlotte's outing comes after she revealed there are times she feels insecure about her bikini shots on Instagram..
.


I think right now we're in a time where everyone is very open with their body, and can post a photo that's not perfect and we're okay with it,' she told DailyMail.com.


For me, it's all about being confident in yourself. Trust me, I have those days, I have those photos, where I'm like, "That's going nowhere. So I can relate to every girl..

Read Full Article: