Friday 10 November 2017

Lace-ic Instinct! Sharon Stone, 59, strips for edgy photoshoot..

She's one of Hollywood's finest actresses. And Sharon Stone took centre stage in the October-November edition of Haute Living magazine, posing for a stunning new photoshoot. The 59-year-old Oscar nominee wowed in a black bra and matching high-waisted pants as she stretched out on a bed, showcasing her incredible figure. Sharon covered up in a white sheer blouse from Dolce & Gabbana with dramatic gold tassel detailing around the neck. The top exposing her strapless black bra in a new spread shot by photographer Frederic Auerbach. Sharon explained that she 'openly refused going under the knife' to maintain her evergreen appeal. Oh my God. I barely have time to bathe,' the 2016 brand ambassador for the injectable filler Restylane told the mag. I use great creams and try to shave my legs when I remember. And I love to exercise and work out, which I think is the key to good health.
.



And of course I eat healthily I dance, do yoga, pilates, swim, play with my kids, ride horses, go to the beach, whatever it is going on..


I like to move. I don't do classes or anything, just whatever it is in front of me. Stylist Lindsey Dupuis selected stunning creations designed by Ungaro and Michael Kors


Read Full Article:
By Kate Thomas for MailOnline